1) The TV show which made me very popular – no doubts that Shani Dev made me popular but Mahakali is making me more popular
2) Had I not been a TV actor /actress I would have probably
been – Fauji (Direct Dil Se)
3) If I go out on a romantic ‘date’ I expect – it to be a romantic one!
4) My favourite snack/s when ‘eating out’ in Mumbai is – Vada Pav and Pani Puri (that’s what gives Mumbai feels, isn’t it?)
5) If I ever lose my cell phone I- I know I won’t
1 of 5
6) Actually, I find it so embarrassing
Either many or nothing at all
7) One thing I wish to drastically change about Mumbai is – the one which everyone wants to change.
“Traffic on the roads”
8) One ‘hot’ /actor I would like to be marooned on an
island – Ileana D’Cruz
9) My favourite destination/s both foreign and Indian- Leh Ladakh in India and Europe “whole of it” (though I’m yet to visit there but it’s on the top of my list.)
10) If I ever merit a Bollywood movie debut I would love to be cast
opposite ( and why) – Hrithik Roshan, Ileana D cruz. I would love working with anyone but these two are those who inspire me and the dedication they’ve got work the way of fitting into every character they’re selected for is undoubtedly admirable.